Microblading is a semi-permanent method to enhance the eyebrows. It involves using a hand held manual tool lined with very fine group of needles, to etch individual hairs, creating the illusion of perfectly shaped, beautiful full eyebrows. Additional shading can be combined to create dimensional eyebrows as needed per individual client needs.
Nano Fusion Brows
This treatment method involves using a digital permanent makeup machine with 1 single fine needle, to draw individual hairs, creating the illusion of full and perfectly natural looking eyebrows. This machine method yields longer lasting results and gentle application and faster healing. Additional shading can be combined to create dimensional eyebrows as needed per individual client needs.
Nano Fusion Brows
Ombre Powder Brows
Ombre Powder Brows
Powder Brows are created with a micropigmentation machine and it is recommended for customers that want a soft or darker ombre makeup look. This procedure is also recommended for customers that are not good candidates for microblading due to either previous permanent makeup, large pores or oily skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The results can last anywhere from 1 to 2 years. Many factors can affect this time frame, such as the clients type of skin, proper care of the brows after the procedure, and many others. It is recommended to have a touch-up procedure done annually to retain the proper shape and saturation of pigment.
There are various reviews on pain of the procedure. Everyone acquires a different level of sensitivity, so it is impossible to give a direct answer. A topical anesthetic is always applied prior and throughout the treatment, this will alleviate any sensation or discomfort. Some clients may even feel more sensitive with one brow than the other. You will hear a scratch like noise during the procedure, this is normal and nothing to be concerned about. Music is usually played during the procedure, however feel free to bring your own ear phones and music to listen to.
Absolutely! Only sterilized, disposable needles and supplies are used.
The procedure lasts roughly two hours but may be longer or shorter. Please allow a solid 3-hour window for your appointment. It likely will not require that much time but is not something that can be rushed.
Microblading is fit for dry and normal skin types. It is not recommended for those with oily skin type as the strokes tend to blur with poor retention. For oily skin, Ombre powder brows may be the best option.
If you have certain health conditions or take certain medications.
Semi permanent makeup is NOT recommended for clients who are or have:
Pregnant or breastfeeding
Skin conditions such as keloids, skin irritations or rashes near the site, etc
Viral infections or diseases, cold or flu
Botox within the last 1 month
Used accutane in the past year
Please inform your artist if you have any allergies, medical conditions, or take any medications.
- If you have an ideal shape and color in mind, bring or send few reference photos. You may fill in your eyebrows as you normally would so I can take into consideration the shape you desire. You may pluck any unwanted stray hair if you would like but I will be doing that for you during brow mapping. And no you do not have to shave your brows prior to procedure. You will not experience any permanent hair loss from the semi permanent tattoo process.
- Please wear your normal make-up to your enhancement appointment.
- NO alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
- Avoid Fish Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, Nutritional Shakes (Shakeology, etc), “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements 48 hours prior to procedure.
- Discontinue Retin-A at least 4 weeks prior (and avoid on eyebrow area after procedure).
- Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior (and avoid on eyebrow area after procedure).
- Botox and filler on the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 1 month prior to procedure for those who do not regularly receive injectables.
- No brow waxing, tinting, or threading one week prior (the more natural hair growth you have, the better!
- Avoid Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion or facials for 4-weeks prior to procedure.
- If you have anemia or low iron, please take an iron supplement prior to procedure.
***Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
The healing process should take 10-14 days.
At day 2, your brows will appear darker but do not be alarmed this is expected. The color will lighten 20-30% when healed and will continue to fade over time.
At day 4-5, you can expect your brows to start flaking. During the flaking period, your brows will appear light and patchy but give it 2-4 weeks the color will even out and resurface.
Once your brows are done flaking, you can resume normal activities such as applying makeup, working out, etc. (EXCEPT certain activities listed in the aftercare) However to prolong the longevity of your brows, avoid aggressive washing and exfoliating of the brow and wear sunscreen when exposed to sunlight.
This semi-permanent makeup is a two-step treatment, consisting of an initial procedure and a touch up, between 4 to 6 weeks after. After taking a before photo, the brow design is drawn with a pencil, to give the client an idea of shape and form. (Please note that majority of faces are not completely symmetrical. Eyebrows are not meant to be identical and it is impossible to attain this look even with natural brow hair. It is also not possible to match a photo of your favorite celebrities’ eyebrows when you may have an entirely different face shape.) Once both the microblading artist and client have agreed on a final shape (ultimately it is the clients decision – but the artist may make recommendations based on their knowledge of what suits a person aesthetically), I will shape your eyebrows then we will decide on the color. Shortly after that,
a topical anesthetic will be administered to ensure comfort. Once you’re numb, the pigment is deposited. During the healing process, it is normal to experience some pigment loss; this is why a touch up is done. Expect a booking time of 2-3 hours.
Touchup appointment can be scheduled in 4-8 weeks. Touchup session is a must and considered a perfection session to go over any spots that did not pick up the pigment well. They should last you 1-3 years and you may return annually or bi-annually for a color reboost.
Unfortunately, we cannot. It is impossible to predict how the skin will react in each individual and many factors are taken into consideration; skin type, age, scarring, diet, stress levels, facial products used, etc. These all play a key role in how the pigment will hold, which is why it is crucial to know that more than one touch up may be required.
We treat our client’s brows as our own and offer the best possible treatment as we can. Using our experience and expertise to give the absolute best outcome possible. We guarantee to strive for complete satisfaction in the design of your brows every time. Again, reiterating that there are no guarantees in this industry. Please carefully take into account all aspects of the process and decide carefully if having your eyebrows microbladed is right for you.
I do work over other artists work. That’s my specialty is correction. Please send in a clear photo of your current eyebrows to my email so I can give you the best consultation.